Hardwood Flooring Manufacturer’s highly recommend periodic deep cleaning maintenance and reconditioning. IPI can provide periodic deep cleaning maintenance or a restorative procedure to the hardwood floor. These processes will restore the original luster to the wood. An IPI trained professional will carefully inspect the hardwood floor. A consultation of the recommended procedures will be reviewed. This will be followed by a thorough proposal.
Wood’s greatest asset is its ability to be restored to look like new.
Maintenance procedure consists of:
- Apply cleaning solutions utilizing a low speed rotary machine with a cotton bonnet.
- Followed by high-speed burnish.
Restorative Procedure: when wood floors are showing visible wear and tear, IPI offers various levels of correction-depending on the condition and type of wood floor:
- Screen and recoat: recommended when there is a severe loss of luster and/or surface scratches. This process is recommended at least once a year.
- Sanding and Refinishing: using a “dustless” system, IPI can sand the surface and apply premium water borne, durable finishes. Hand sanding will be used where appropriate.
- Repair and/or replace damaged planks.
IPI will provide maintenance tips to the in-house janitorial staff for services required between scheduled visits. Appropriate cleaning products and spotting products can make a big difference. Wood’s greatest asset is its ability to be restored to look like new.